Atlantis, The Palm resort is excellently located on the man-made island of Palm Jumeirah. The Dubai City Center is 25 minutes drive, while The Emirates Mall is 15 minutes drive from the resort. It enables its guests to visit major attractions including the Aquaventure, a 42-acre water-themed amusement park, and the Lost Chambers. The resort is about 35 kilometers from the city’s main international airport.
Atlantis, The Palm, has over 1,500 spacious guest rooms which include 166 suites, all housed within the Royal Towers. Every room is magnificently-designed and oceanic and Arabic influences are quite conspicuous. However, the spectacular views of the cerulean waters of the Arabian Se and the magnificent Dubai skyline make the stay all the more scintillating. With 20 restaurants, lounges and bars to suit every taste, the dining and entertainment at the resort is as splendid as the resort itself. It features delicacies from innovative sushi and sophisticated seafood to cuisines from different parts of the world.
RESTAURANT & BARS
- Ossiano: This decorous restaurant offers fine dining and contemporary Catalan-inspired cuisine including tapas infused with contemporary Mediterranean flavors.
- Nobu: As the first Nobu in the Middle-East, this Japanese styled eatery also features Arabian influences and dishes by a world-renowned chef.
- Rostang: The Parisian restaurant offers a patisserie and French brasserie cuisine. The Wine Bar here features more than 40 international wines and continental beers.
- Ronda Locatelli: The restaurant serves elegant trattoria-style Italian cooking including brick oven pizzas, delicate pasta and antipasti.
- Platos: Located just off the main lobby, this stylish and sophisticated lounge is themed around oriental coffees and teas and features a vast range of patisseries and savories from around the world.
- Kaleidoscope: With a focus on Mediterranean cuisine, this family restaurant offers breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Culinary influences of Morocco, Algeria and Tunisia are also conspicuous.
- Saffron: With twenty theatrical cooking stations and a focus on Asian-inspired cuisines, you may expect a stupendous gastronomic journey at the contemporary Saffron.
- Shark Bites: Located at Aquaventure, it features some classic snacks and fast-food including salads, burgers, sandwiches and Arabian food.
- Splashers and Waves: Numerous convenient kiosks throughout Aquaventure serve a range of classic snacks.
- Seafire Steakhouse: This New York-style steakhouse serves some of the finest beef cuts including Japanese Wagyu and grain fed all-natural Australian beef, all prepared on a wooden burning grill.
- Levantine: Featuring a panoramic show kitchen, it offers an authentic Lebanese dining experience.
- Nasimi Beach: With an ultimate fusion of entertainment and fashion, Nasimi Beach has great bars offering quality dining experience from day through night.
- Barazura: Themed in a cool blue and metallic colors, this elegant bar serves latest wines, cocktails, and champagnes.
- Nasimi Beach: Offering beachside dining in a laid-back Lanai style settings, the guests here may enjoy eclectic cuisines with a blend of Asian, Pacific, and European flavors.
- Rostang Wine Bar: One may select from over 40 international wines, continental beers and a good selection of cigars.
- Levantine Bar: With delicious cocktails and a unique menu inspired by the nightlife of Beirut, the talented mixologists could surely make your evening special here..
- Levantine Bar & Terrace: Levantine Bar and Terrace offers stunning views of Palm Jumeirah and where you may enjoy the real taste of Arabia with exquisite juices and a special cocktail menu.
- Nobu Bar: The elegant ambiance of this bar is perfect for sipping some Sake, or sifting through a fine selection of red and white wines.
- Seafire Steakhouse Bar: The Seafire Wine Tasting Experience would take you through an interesting selection of fine wines in brilliant settings. You may also have some light bites from the bar menu.
- Ossiano Bar: Ossiano Bar offers excellent ambiance for wine and tapas enthusiasts. Tapas Menu features stunning seafood including Carpaccio style scallops and some exquisite flavors of the Middle East.
- Aquaventure Waterpark Dubai
- Atlantis Aquarium Dives
- Swim With Dolphins
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Sea Lion Point
- Seabob Rentals
- Yacht & Boat Cruises
- Dubai Helicopter Tours
- ShuiQi Spa
- Swimming pool
- Fitness centre
- Beauty salon
- Tennis court
- Reception desk
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Dry cleaning service
- Currency exchange
- Medical assistance
- Tour desk
- Car rental
- Shopping arcade
- Gift shop
FACILITIES FOR CHILDREN
- Atlantis Kids Club
- Babysitting Services
- Special Events
- The Zone
- Club Rush
- Aquaventure Waterpark
- The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Sea Lion Photo Fun
- Air conditioned
- Climate control
- Cable/satellite channels
- Air conditioned