Widely reputed as the most luxurious hotel in the world, Burj al Arab offers you finest service and stay experiences throughout. Beginning with an optional chauffeur-driven Rolls-Royce, private beach access, helicopter trips from its iconic helipad to premium leisure on a scintillating terrace with cabanas and pools, you may expect an unforgettable stay in this luxury hotel which features some of the world’s best dining venues, including the world-renowned Nathan Outlaw at Al Mahara.
The hotel is located near the blissful Jumeirah Beach and offers an unforgettable sight during the night. It is surrounded by choreographed colour sculptures of fire and water. The city international airport is about 20 minutes drive from the hotel, while the main City Center of Dubai is only 15 kilometers away.
RESTAURANT & BARS
- Al Iwan: Adjacent to the lobby fountain and flanked by golden columns, Al Iwan is located at the heart of the tallest atrium in the world. One may savour some of the finest Arabic delicacies at this restaurant.
- Al Mahara: For some great seafood, you may head to Al Mahara that features the freshest and utterly delicious ingredients and dishes cooked by the world-class chefs.
- Al Muntaha: Al Muntaha, or The Ultimate in Arabic, quite lives up to its name as it offers unparalleled views of The Palm and the Jumeirah beach. One may savour some of the finest European delicacies at this eatery.
- Ronda Locatelli: The restaurant serves elegant trattoria-style Italian cooking including brick oven pizzas, delicate pasta and antipasti.
- Bab Al Yam: Bab Al Yam welcomes the food lovers to savour international dishes in a laid-back atmosphere.
- Juna Lounge: Juna Lounge is best known for its rare whiskeys and an extensive selection of premium Cuban cigars. It represents the best of classic style and refined sophistication.
- Saffron: With twenty theatrical cooking stations and a focus on Asian-inspired cuisines, you may expect a stupendous gastronomic journey at the contemporary Saffron.
- Junsui: The Asian chefs prepare a wide selection in full view of its guests, and features 12 live stations, in line with the open kitchen concept.
- Majlis Al Bahar: For a special romantic dining, you may go to Majlis Al Bahar and have some refreshing cocktails and snacks and watch the sun go down over the Arabian Gulf.
- Sahn Eddar: Morning coffee, traditional afternoon tea and a fine selection of wines accompanied by enchanting music, Sahn Eddar is your one-stop shop for some rare blissful moments.
- Skyview Bar: Skyview Bar offers a brilliant location for afternoon tea and pre- and post-dinner drinks served within an ambiance of comfort and luxury.
- Swimming pool
- Fitness center
- Steam bath
- Beauty salon
- Golf course
- Reception desk
- Room service
- Laundry service
- Dry cleaning service
- Currency exchange
- Concierge desk
- Tour desk
FACILITIES FOR CHILDREN